First day of class

I'm Andrew Cox, and today was my first day of day at John Carroll! It was a long day but I definitely accomplished a lot, and am more comfortable with being in high school. The best part of my day was probably going to my band class because I knew everyone there already, and had friends to talk to due to being with them for a week at band camp. My least favorite part of the day was all the information we got from each class. I felt like it was a lot to remember all in one day, but in the next week or so everything should start to feel normal routine. I don't really have a preference with my seat in my class. I don't need to sit up front due to poor eyesight, so my seat seems like a good fit for me. That's all for my first day of high school!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ancient Greek Theaters

A Few More Weeks of Cyber School

Alexander and his Horse