The Incoming Coraonavirus

Today in class we took the whole time to talk about the Coronavirus and prevention for it. At the time that I'm writing this, the public schools seem to be planning to shut down after tomorrow, so it's safe to assume we will also be staying home for a while. I'm honestly very confused how the whole "cyber work" thing is going to work, and so far it looks like there's going to be a different way to do work for each class. Only time will tell how long we will be stuck at home, just because I have a feeling they will be extending the time coming up. We talked about ways to prevent the spread of the virus, and one of the best ways is to wash your hands very frequently. I'm not too worried about my family or friends with the virus, but of course you have a greater risk for the elderly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ancient Greek Theaters

A Few More Weeks of Cyber School

Alexander and his Horse