A Few More Weeks of Cyber School

  Since we are all getting way more time off from school than was originally planned, I can't help but think about how everyone was normal just a few weeks ago. As you mentioned, with this we all have more responsibilities with COVID-19 going around, but at least it comes with some perks too. I think that I've become more independent with work, and self control with completing it on time instead of procrastinating. I agree that with cyber school, everyone can take something from this, and hopefully come out of this with a thankfulness to be in school with all your classmates. It does make you think though how much longer we will be stuck at home, just because all the state is doing is pushing back when we go back to school. I hope we will all be able to see each other in the last part of the school year, but I guess only time can tell.

Comments

  1. Having five or six assignments due per day should cure anyone of procrastination! I'm glad you have made the adjustment, because not everybody has. I also really liked your comment on thankfulness - I don't know when we are going to return to JC, but it will feel great when we do!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Ancient Greek Theaters

Alexander and his Horse